Healthy Care Vitamin C 500mg supports immune system health with new great taste.
Vitamin C is an important nutritional antioxidant, protecting the body from the effects of free radicals.
Healthy Care Vitamin C 500mg is useful for Vitamin C supplementation and assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
– Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
– Helps enhance collagen formation.
– Maintain general health and wellbeing.
– Maintain immune system health and function.
– Reduce common cold duration.
– Relieve the severity of common cold symptoms.
– Helps support wound healing.
Product Claims: No added nuts, sugar, milk, dairy, gluten or egg.
Boxed Contents: 500 chewable tablets.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist – seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Use only as directed.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg
Sodium ascorbate 340mg
equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 300mg
Contains: Contains Sucralose.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Protect from humidity.